Congrats to Virginia RLC!

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Nice to hear that you all have re-organized and re-formed the group.  Good luck in all your efforts.  I'm confident you'll be successful.
      Hey, anyone know whatever became of Ron Courtney?  He was our very first Virginia RLC Coordinator way back in 1990.  Courtney was one of the ones that joined us in our split with LROC (Libertarian Republican Organizing Comm.).
      He was super active for a while.  As I remember, he got elected to some local office like town council or something.  May have been near Norfolk.  Is there a "Pilot, VA"?  For some reason that sticks in my mind.
      Anyway, Ron's good people.  Be really cool if one of you all tried to track him down and would get him back involved.  I'm sure he'd be thrilled.

      Libertarian Republicans
      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!
      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com
      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.