Donation to Ron Paul's Campaign

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007

      Howdy,

      The end of October is coming fast, and I just made yet another donation to Dr. Paul’s campaign.  He just hit $1.75 million with 8 days left in October.

      www.ronpaul2008.com

      If Dr. Paul maintains his current rate of receipts to the end of the year, he’ll raise over $6.5 million for the 4th quarter.  That’s more than the $6 million McCain raised in the 3rd quarter.  Dr. Paul’s supporters *could* step on the gas, and help him reach his target of $12 million for the 4th quarter.  That would exceed Romney’s $10 million (3rd qtr), or Giuliani’s $11 million (3rd qtr).

      http://www.pbs.org/newshour/vote2008/primaries/republicans.html

      Dr. Paul can take the oval office for us only if we all work together to put him there … I’m doing my part.

      Best regards,

      Guy McLendon

      www.mclendon.net