FW: Power Supporter - update

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      To: RLC Members, Libertarians, Jeffersonian Democrats & We the People Folks
      From: Guy McLendon

      Please join the list of contributors who pledge $100 per week to give Ron
      Paul's campaign a boost. Now is not the time to be a sunshine patriot!
      Persons who thirst for Liberty will never have an opportunity like this
      again ... Won't you help while there's an opportunity for a libertarian to
      take back the White House?

      This is the site:
      http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

      Let's show the Establishment: Americans who want their country back can put
      up just as much money as those who would use government as an instrument for
      theft. We *need* to reach that $12 million mark; this will show the
      Establishment we're a force to be reckoned with.

      The freedom you save may be your own.

      Please don't let our posterity look back upon our generation, and honestly
      say we did virtually nothing to stop the onslaught of tyranny.

      Sincerely,
      Guy McLendon
      Chair Harris County Libertarian Party
      Houston, Texas