Fw: [Lawmen: 1562] How to Access the Grand Jury

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007

          Here is how we accesses the Grand Jury.  The Grand Jury is made up of usually older citizens that have been successful in life and want to give something back.  Because it is seated for so long, the jurors are usually retired.  It is our protection from courts, overzealous prosecutors and government.
      Anyone can go before this jury, you do not have to officially file to go before them.  How to is given below.
          These juries are local and Federal.  Petitioning is not the only remedy for government abuse.  You do not have to have a lawyer to go before them, just proof of wrong doing,  This presentation is citizen to citizen.
          Our relationship to government employees and elected officials is that of parent (us) to child.  Jf they refuse to do their duty, simply dial 911 and have them arrested.  As I told you before, you are supposed to bne dangerous--get dangerous!
      "When the government fears the people, there is liberty.   When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."  Thomas Jefferson