RE: Defending the American Dream summit

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Thanks Lisa. I will be attending the AFP summit on Friday, and I will be sporting Ron Paul gear and smashing neo-Cons all day (as long as my employers are not surrounding me;-).

      There is another event tomorrow night at the Hart Senate building that I will be attending.  I will definitely attend future functions that Liz invites me to.  (I'm on her list.)

      Aaron
      Republican Liberty Caucus - www.rlc.org
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"
      * * *
      “The Republican Liberty Caucus does the real work of advancing limited
      government. You don't just talk about it. What you do really makes a
      difference.” — Haley Barbour, former RNC Chairman & MS Governor