Defending the American Dream summit

  • LisaBRLCFL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      I'm not attending but this might interest those who are.

      http://www.lizmair.com/blog.php?Index=190

      Lisa Bullion
      Republican Liberty Caucus - www.rlcfl.org
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"

    • AULibertarians@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        Thanks Lisa. I will be attending the AFP summit on Friday, and I will be sporting Ron Paul gear and smashing neo-Cons all day (as long as my employers are not surrounding me;-).

        There is another event tomorrow night at the Hart Senate building that I will be attending.  I will definitely attend future functions that Liz invites me to.  (I'm on her list.)

        Aaron
        Republican Liberty Caucus - www.rlc.org
        "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"
        * * *
        “The Republican Liberty Caucus does the real work of advancing limited
        government. You don't just talk about it. What you do really makes a
        difference.” — Haley Barbour, former RNC Chairman & MS Governor