Re: [RLC-Action] Re: Solutions Day

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2007
      Ahhh. Now I understand your point. Come to think of it, I doubt they'd report any RLC findings anyway. They'd perhaps cull anything that doesn't support their agenda, or worse, misrepresent the solutions promoted by liberty factions.

      Posted by: "DGHarrison"  DGHarrison@...

      ... we need all the Republicans we can get to  vote for
      Paul in 2008 ...

      You misunderstand. I  agree that we should get every
      possible vote for Ron. My objection was purely  to any
      formal RLC association with the Gingrich "project". If
      anyone wants  to "troll for fish" in that desert, I'll wish
      them the best of luck. If you  want to attend Giuliani
      rallies to retrieve RP supporters, I think you'd  have
      better luck.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: