Re: [RLC-Action] RE: Defending the American Dream Summit, Oct 4-5 in DC

  • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2007
      Aaron,

      O.K., sorry I missed it. They had a streaming video on the homepage, and although Romney and a few others were featured as confirmed speakers, Dr. Paul wasn't.

      Mitch

      AULibertarians@... wrote:
      Col. Mitchel,

      He is listed as a confirmed speaker.

      Check the "Speakers" tab.

      Aaron
      Republican Liberty Caucus - www.rlc.org
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"
      * * *
      “The Republican Liberty Caucus does the real work of advancing limited
      government. You don't just talk about it. What you do really makes a
      difference.” — Haley Barbour, former RNC Chairman & MS Governor