Re: How to help Ron Paul WIN the Texas Straw Poll - phone callers needed!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2007
      From:Morrow321

      Ron Paul supporters,

      Please email Chuck Young at ccy@... with your 1) First and last
      name 2) City you live in 3) your email address.
      Ron Paul could WIN the Texas Republican Straw Poll in Fort Worth. But first
      he needs a little bit of your HELP. The #1 thing you can do right now is to
      help us make 17,000 phone calls within one week to all the Texas Republican
      delegates whose phone number we have. It is critically important that we do
      voter identification with these delegates to find out 1) who supports Ron Paul
      and 2) who is undecided. We need to do this NOW in order to get these folks to
      Fort Worth, possibly on buses from around the state.
      Please recruit yourself and friends to help us do this job! In order to make
      phone calls, please email your 1) First and last Name 2) City you are from
      and 3) Email address to Chuck Young at ccy@... Chuck's is organizing
      our Ron Paul phone effort and Chuck's phone number is 512-448-7898. Also you
      can call Robert Morrow at 512-306-1510.
      Only after you have sent Chuck your relevant info will he send you your
      username and password so that you can get started on the Advokit system to help
      us blast through these 17,000 phone numbers of Texas Republican delegates.
      Here is the Advokit page: http://ronpaulaustin.com/rptxpac/ Here is the Help
      page for Advokit:
      http://ronpaulaustin.com/rptxpac/help/
      Secondly, we are sending an alert to Ron Paul nation that we will need their
      campaigning help at the Texas Straw Poll, which is in Fort Worth Friday,
      August 31st and Saturday, Sept. 1st. We hope to have a party for Ron Paul at 8:30
      PM at the Renaissance Hotel (although this has not been confirmed yet!). We
      will need as many Ron Paul supporters as possible in Fort Worth to 1) put Ron
      Paul stickers on our delegates 2) pass out push cards 3) hold up Ron Paul
      signs 4) campaign with delegates and 5) have a great time.
      Thanks for your help. The great thing about working with Ron Paul volunteers
      is how passionate and dedicated they are about Dr. Paul's message of liberty
      and the man himself. Now let's prove it again with a big push for Ron Paul
      in the Texas Straw Poll. And right now we need people to make PHONE CALLS to
      Republican delegates. Have a great day!

      Robert Morrow 512-306-1510 Austin, TX