FW: Message from Ron Paul

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Everyone,

      I've now donated $750 using Ron's campaign website.

      http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

      Please help Ron take the White House by giving generously.

      The Presidential candidates are judged by the mainstream media to a large
      extent upon how much money they bring in from donors. We're at the middle
      of the 3rd quarter ... please find some cash, and make a donation prior to
      end of September. That's the cutoff date for the next donation spot check.

      Let's show the Establishment that Americans care more about our freedom than
      special interests care about the plunder they receive at our expense.

      Guy McLendon
      Houston, Texas