Re: RLC Wisconsin

  • David Baumgardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2007
      Although I am in Kentucky during the school year until May 2009, I
      wholeheartedly support a Wisconsin State RLC affiliate. WI RLC should be
      represented at the state convention in May and my son Ben and I will happily
      represent RLC at the TARs state convention Aug 26-27 at the Kalahari in the
      Dells. What do we need besides a charter and by-laws (money and members)?
      Let's get this going.

      Aside from that I have Ron Paul bumper stickers and buttons for the TARs
      convention.

      Dave Baumgardner