Wow! A State GOP Chairman is in an RLC Forum

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      This is quite impressive.  Warms my little RLC Founder's heart, even if the reasons for the posting are not the best.

      But Saul Anunzis, himself a self-described "libertarian-leaning Republican," posted a note in the Michigan RLC Group confirming that Ron Paul was indeed invited to speak at the Macinac Center.

      Put aside for a moment, the purpose of the post.

      Just the fact that Anunzis is on this Forum, and paying attention to the Republican Liberty Caucus, is a huge victory for the libertarian wing of the GOP!

      Saul, if you're there listening in, I'm sure I speak for many here, when we say we are very welcome of your continued presence and participation.

      Eric Dondero, 2004 Campaign Consultant
      Leon Drolet for MI State House

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.