RLC and the Ron Paul campaign

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
      Since the RLC of Florida put a Ron Paul story on its website,
      viewership exploded and, as a result, so has the membership in the
      state Yahoo Group. We also have been signing up new RLC members at
      Ron Paul Meetup groups. All it takes is bringing sign up formms and
      making a small pitch. In Florida, we are suggesting that inactive
      and new Republicans (as many Ron supporters are) use our network to
      get assimilated to GOP libertarian activism.

      Remember that Ron is a former chair of this organization so a news
      story about Ron on your website is not out of line, although the
      story should not be a transparent puff piece as the RLC has not
      endorsed anyone for president. To see how Florida is playing it, see
      www.rlcfl.org.

      Clearly the Ron Paul campaign presents a great marketing opporunity
      for the RLC. Let's take full advantage of it.

      -- Philip Blumel
    • Joe Liberty
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
        And of course, the state chapters that have endorsed Ron can indicate that on their site is well, which would probably be even more effective in bringing Ron Paul meetup members into the RLC.