Re: Freedomworks Presidential Straw Poll

  • Joe Liberty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007
      I was on the last Freedomworks conference call and asked Dick Armey if Freedom Works would be endorsing Ron.  Dick had only positive things to say about Ron, but when I pressed him for an endorsement he mumbled something about possible legal problems.  Then Matt chimed in and asked me to contact Ron's campaign because they have not returned the candidate survey Freedom Works sent them. I did, but I don't know if they have yet or not.