Re: Elephant in the Mirror

  • Dan McGuire
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2007

      What's wrong with Reagan Republicans?  Ron Paul himself was a very early supporter of Reagan.

      Posted by: "Gary" gary_coplin@...   gary_coplin

      Sun Jul 8, 2007 3:49 pm (PST)

      Seems to me that Bill is saying, 71% of the regestered Republicans will
      never support Dr. Ron Paul. Now what. GaryC

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2007
        Posted by: "Gary" gary_coplin@...
        > Seems to me that Bill is saying, 71% of the regestered Republicans
        > will never support Dr. Ron Paul. Now what. GaryC
            Seriously: read what I wrote. It doesn't say that at all.
        It does explain why Ron usually calls himself a "conservative"
        and a "Reagan Republican", rather than a libertarian.

        Bill

        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, westmiller@... wrote:

        > It includes a link to an 80-page PP presentation.
        > Notably,  only 8% consider themselves "Free Marketers"
        > and 14% are something called  "Dennis Miller Republicans",
        > but 71% consider themselves "Reagan Republicans"  and
        > "Conservatives".
        >
        > Bill

        See what's free at AOL.com.