Re: Elephant in the Mirror

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2007
      Seems to me that Bill is saying, 71% of the regestered Republicans will
      never support Dr. Ron Paul. Now what. GaryC

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, westmiller@... wrote:

      > It includes a link to an 80-page PP presentation.
      > Notably, only 8% consider themselves "Free Marketers"
      > and 14% are something called "Dennis Miller Republicans",
      > but 71% consider themselves "Reagan Republicans" and
      > "Conservatives".
      >
      > Bill

    • Dan McGuire
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2007

        What's wrong with Reagan Republicans?  Ron Paul himself was a very early supporter of Reagan.

        Posted by: "Gary" gary_coplin@...   gary_coplin

        Sun Jul 8, 2007 3:49 pm (PST)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2007
          Posted by: "Gary" gary_coplin@...
          > Seems to me that Bill is saying, 71% of the regestered Republicans
          > will never support Dr. Ron Paul. Now what. GaryC
              Seriously: read what I wrote. It doesn't say that at all.
          It does explain why Ron usually calls himself a "conservative"
          and a "Reagan Republican", rather than a libertarian.

          Bill

          --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, westmiller@... wrote:

          > It includes a link to an 80-page PP presentation.
          > Notably,  only 8% consider themselves "Free Marketers"
          > and 14% are something called  "Dennis Miller Republicans",
          > but 71% consider themselves "Reagan Republicans"  and
          > "Conservatives".
          >
          > Bill

          See what's free at AOL.com.