End of 2nd Quarter - Get Your Ron Paul Donations in *Tonight*

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      Everyone,

      Many of you know me ... I'm the Chair of a county Libertarian Party
      affiliate located in Houston, Texas, and I've personally endorsed Ron Paul
      for President.

      Based upon an agreement with local Ron Paul activists, I have just agreed to
      purchase 200 Ron Paul yard signs ... costing me about $600 to $700 ...
      depending on tax & shipping charges. I previously gave $500 cash donation.

      I challenge all RLC members to match my donations to the Ron Paul campaign.

      Respectfully yours,
      Guy McLendon
      Chair Harris County LP
      Houston, Texas
    • Gary
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 4:59 AM
        How many fellow Libertarians will replecate what you have spent Guy
        McClendon. Seems like you should also be posting in your own party
        yahoo group or switch affiliations.
        But really, why would a Libertarian support a person who is not the
        Libertarian presidential candidate?

        Regards GaryC