Does everyone have this much free time?

  • michael franks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2004
      Just a personal comment and observation.

      Does EVERYONE have this much time on their hands to send multiple post on
      speculation and political "junkie" type conversations and theories all day
      long?

      I mean come on guys, we are in "prime time" right now for this election
      season. Are there no local or state campaigns or activities in some of your
      areas to be working on for the cause of liberty and freedom?

      I just can not PHATOM everyone having this much free time to use all the
      discussion boards and groups to be arguing back and forth and basic "chit
      chat" at this point in this election cycle.
      There is time to do that and game plan for 2006 and beyond AFTER the
      election is over.

      I for one can NOT believe how many idle "chit chat" "gadfly/junkie" type
      post have been put to all our list in this past week. My God.....I think
      there was like 90 yesterday alone....that is ridiculous people!!!!!

      As for me and others.....we are working being INVOLVED in our local areas in
      the elections and working with and through our local parties. (of course,
      im busy running a print shop on top of it all printing Bush/Cheney signs for
      Texas and many other candidates, bond elections, etc)

      This is CRUNCH TIME........folks having this much time to send post back and
      forth in chit chat all day long shows we are not engaged in our local areas
      to the extent we should be. If so, we would be having time to send 90 post a
      day on all but totally irrelevant issues and philosophy type discussions.

      I am appalled. I already had to change my gop-liberty discussion list (that
      i really never even check anymore and just hit delete) to a once daily
      posting because some people got tooooooooooo carried away with it a few
      months ago clogging up my inbox like a Biblical plague of locust type
      proportions.

      WE SHOULD BE WORKING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not chit chatting. PLENTY of
      time to do that after the elections.

      We should all BE INVOLVED in our local areas from assisting the local party
      with GOTV efforts, door to door, working the polls, being a poll watcher,
      election judge, etc. We need to be "working hands" and not just "talking
      heads".

      This is totally ridiculous.

      Michael Franks
      CD #14
      Texas RLC-Political Director
      Texas State Republican Executive Committee member SD18
      and a Former Campaign Chair for Congressman Ron Paul