Re: [RLC-Action] Re: RLC tread lightly on endorsement for Prez with Thompson jumpin in...

  • Marianne Stebbins
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 28, 2007
      Steve,

      I was wondering if there was a disproportionate number of Mensans supporting Ron Paul, and to stay on topic, liberty in general.  I noted that Vox Day is a Mensan as well, and the only other Mensan whose political views I know supports Paul.  As the tech and internet candidate, he seems to enjoy at least some degree of intelligent support.  Make of that what you wish.  :-)

      To brains and liberty!

      Marianne Stebbins
      Excelsior MN
      www.ronpaul2008.com

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 29, 2007
        Enter Stage Right published my letter to the editor comparing Fred Thompson and Ron Paul:

        .