Re: [RLC-Action] RLC tread lightly on endorsement for Prez with Thompson jumpin in...

    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 27, 2007
      Re: [RLC-Action] RLC tread lightly on endorsement for Prez
      I would like to know why Fred Thompson lobbied on behalf of corrupt and murderous Haitian leader Jean Paul Aristide.

      Because he was a private practice lawyer and Aristide paid him?

      Scriptorium Fonts: http://www.fontcraft.com
      Ragnarok Press: http://www.ragnarokpress.com
      Customer Support: 1-800-797-8973
    • Joe Liberty
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 29, 2007
        Enter Stage Right published my letter to the editor comparing Fred Thompson and Ron Paul: