Re: [RLC-Action] RLC tread lightly on endorsement for Prez with Thompson jumpin in...

    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 27 2:10 PM
      Bingo! Exactly why I was against an early endorsement, though I was
      holding out for Sandford. And Thompson is talking a pretty good game
      so far on libertarian issues. I understand he's even endorsing the
      Fair Tax.

      Dave

      --

      Scriptorium Fonts: http://www.fontcraft.com
      Ragnarok Press: http://www.ragnarokpress.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 29 4:16 PM
        Enter Stage Right published my letter to the editor comparing Fred Thompson and Ron Paul: