Re: [RLC-Action] RLC Liaison Director

  • DrTomStevens@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
      In a message dated 6/23/2007 3:14:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, westmiller@... writes:
      Develop working relationships with any other
      organizations that share our objectives or ideals.

      For example, we are a member of the "Liberty
      Coalition", which lobbies Congress on individual
      rights violations (usually, privacy issues related
      to medical or National ID programs).
      The Director should also be actively engaged
      in making arrangements for RLC participation in
      national conventions and events (eg: we were a
      co-sponsor of the NTU conference and will be
      participating in Freedom Fest next month).
      Compensation is "atta boy". ;o)

      Bill

      Bill,

      Thank you for that information.