Re: FW: Phone Contacts to Decision Makers for Ron Paul's Debate Invitation in Iowa

  • Joe Liberty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2007
      Thanks.  No answer at Ed's, but I did speak to Jeff's wife.  It was the first human being that I got on the phone since this whole thing started.  I just left her my number initially, but she asked me what it was regarding.  I started to get into it, but she cut me off saying she wasn't going to get into "all that."  She suggested that I call the office, but I explained that I was calling Jeff at home because, as an ITR member I was upset that no one was answering the phones at the office.