Henke Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Some of you may recall that RLC member Jon Henke took on
      the role of "New Media Advisor" for the U.S. Senate Republican
      Communications Office some months ago. He has now moved
      on to a position with New Media Strategies. I thought members
      might be interested in his announcement.

      _jhenke@..._ (mailto:jhenke@...)
      writes:
      As you may have seen by now, I’ve joined New Media Strategies, the pioneer
      and industry leader in online intelligence. I will be working as an Online
      Brand Manager on various clients, including the Fred Thompson campaign. I made
      the announcement publicly last night at QandO:

      http://www.qando.net/Details.aspx?Entry=6178

      I’ve truly enjoyed working with you over the past 6 months, and I hope we’
      ll have many opportunities to cross paths and maintain communication in the
      future. This can be a game-changing campaign for us, and you’ll be a major
      part of it. If you have ideas, suggestions, information or feedback, I’m always
      interested to hear from you. (I may not always have time to respond, but I’
      ll read everything)

      Meanwhile, Red State has added some more details:
      http://www.redstate.com/stories/elections/2008/fred_thompsons_web_wiz

      …including the fact that the Thompson campaign raised $220,000 online in its
      first 18 hours – and that $220,000 was entirely online, organic netroots
      money. That’s a remarkable performance by the RightRoots. We look forward to
      continuing the relationship.

      I look forward to being a part of it.
      ---
      Jon Henke