NEW Declaration of Support for Ron Paul petition

  • Steven J Burden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007

      All,

      I created this petition in response to several individuals who have rejected other, similar petitions due to the details in the declarations. I feel that it makes no difference why a person supports Ron Paul, and will vote for him, only that they do support him. Therefore, I made the declaration of support as bare bones as I could. Full text is:

      Declaration of Support for Ron Paul

      I support Ron Pau's 2008 bid for the Presidency, his vow to return this country to Constitutional legitimacy, and reduce the size, scope, and intrusiveness of the Federal Government.

      I swear or affirm that I have only signed this petition once.

      Please sign it!

      http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/RonPaulPetition

      --Steve

      Steven J Burden