Re: Fred Thompson's effect on the race

  • Michael Zimny
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      Soon as Fred goes pro war he'll be sunk like the others. No one is
      going to vote pro war this election.

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Joe Liberty <joe_liberty@...> wrote:

      > I figure that if Fred Thompson does enter the race it will probably
      help us in the long run by further diluting the big government support
      currently shared by McCain, Romney, and Giuliani. Unfortunately, in
      the short term much of the media attention Ron is currently getting
      will probably go to Thompson.

      supporting Rudy "Melt All the Guns Down" Gi

      > Fred Thompson is coming into the race because Giulani Sp? McCain and
      > Romney are so weak as candidates.
      >
      > .

    • steven s.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
        I WILL vote pro war!   Any politician who does not recognize the  islamic threat is not worth voting for - and I will abstain rather than give an effective endorsement to him or her!

        Steve

        Michael Zimny wrote:

        Soon as Fred goes pro war he'll be sunk like the others. No one is
        going to vote pro war this election.

        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogro ups.com, Joe Liberty <joe_liberty@ ...> wrote:

        > I figure that if Fred Thompson does enter the race it will probably
        help us in the long run by further diluting the big government support
        currently shared by McCain, Romney, and Giuliani. Unfortunately, in
        the short term much of the media attention Ron is currently getting
        will probably go to Thompson.

      • Michael Zimny
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
          Islamic threat? Exactly what is an islamic threat?