Re: I really don't understand support for Giuliani

  • Joe Liberty
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Here is an editorial from a libertarian perspective on Teddy Roosevelt:

      I find TR an interesting historical figure.  I also find Hitler and Stalin to be interesting historical figures.  That doesn't mean I'm looking for a president who'll emulate them.  I find the idea of a "larger than life" president a little disconcerting.  But as far as an admirable candidate whom I would trust to do the right thing most of the time, Ron sure fits the bill a whole lot better than Mayor Giuliani!