Re: Notes from Norma: Ron Paul, Part Deux?

  • Michael Zimny
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2007
      Well, what is libertarian about? What is the presidency about?
      Policy or administration? You can always hire administrators.

      As for libertarians supporting Guiliani (sp?) that's the American
      Jewish Lobby who want us to stay militarily engaged in the Middle East
      for what they think is in Israel's interest. It is simply amazing
      that Israel would risk weakening it's biggest supporter by promoting
      sustained warfare.

      There is no military solution in the Middle East for either the United
      States or Israel.

      Pat Robertson was right when he said that Bush's Middle East policies
      was driving Israel to National Suicide.

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Peter Bearse <peterjamesbearse@...>
      wrote:

      > IMPORTANT DISTINCTION, DAN. WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE REAGAN NW DINNER. PJB
      >
      > Dan McGuire <danmcguire@...> wrote: It seems to me that you
      can look at the Presidency in two ways. Either we're appointing the
      head of the biggest bureaucracy in the country, or we're getting
      someone to direct federal political policy. For the former, someone
      like Rudy, Mitt or Tommy would be appropriate. For the latter, I like
      Ron Paul.