Re: [RLC-Action] Hot Rumor: OK's Tom Coburn for President

  • Alan Turin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2007
      I believe the RLC will endorse Ron or nobody.

      your most faithful and obedient servant

      Alan Turin

      DGHarrison <DGHarrison@...> wrote:
      Are there really any RLC members supporting Rudy "Melt All the Guns Down" Giuliani? That's hard to believe. I'm supporting Ron Paul. Unfortunately, it seems that there will be no RLC endorsement for Ron Paul, and that being the case, there will likely be no endorsement of anyone.

      Eric Dondero wrote:
      A candidate all libertarian Republicans can unite around.  While some of us are supporting Rudy Giuliani, and a few others are supporting Ron Paul, and yet others are hoping Newt or Fred Thompson jumps in, if Oklahamo Senator Tom Coburn decides to run, he could rally the entire libertarian Republican movement behind him.