Re: Ron Paul News Today

  • Joe Liberty
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2007
      He has repeatedly made it clear that he has absolutely no interested in running as the Libertarian Party candidate again (nor any other alternative party.)  If he loses the Republican nomination his presidential campaign will be over and he will return (hopefully)to congress.
      That is why I think it is imperative that RLC endorse him for president.  It is my understanding that Texas has already endorsed him and that New York and Florida probably will soon.  What about the other thirteen chartered state chapters?