Idea to boost libertarian % in your local GOP club

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      Friends,

      I am sending this out to the RLC list in Palm Beach County and the
      Florida Ron Paul Yahoo Groups. The idea is to hold a monthly Ron
      Paul meetup *in conjunction with* the monthly meeting of my local
      Republican Club. This will necessarily increase participation by
      libertarian-leaning Republicans in the club, and boost the club
      membership besides.

      Philip Blumel, vice chair
      Republican Liberty Caucus

      +++++

      To whom it concerns,

      A new monthly meetup is being formed in central Palm Beach County for
      supporters of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), who is running for the
      Republican nomination for president of the United States.

      Please join to keep up on Ron's primary campaign in Florida, order
      campaign materials (including bumper stickers, brochures, lapel pins,
      etc.) and to participate in local campaign events.

      Thanks!

      To find out more and join, click here:
      http://ronpaul.meetup.com/33/t/if_4166835/?gj=ej4