LP Leader Supports Ron Paul's Campaign

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Dear RLC Friends & libertarians,

      Please read Wes Benedict's letter below. In addition to Wes's financial
      support, Harris County LP plans to provide periodic Ron 4 Prez campaign
      updates in our newsletter Gulf Coast Liberty; Yvonne Kelly has the lead on
      providing those articles. Ron's picture is on the cover of our May 2007
      issue ... downloadable at our lptexas.org website; see link below.

      I'd like to express my personal gratitude to RLC Harris County Director Dick
      Mills for block walking for our non-partisan candidate for city council of
      Missouri City - Kevin Tunstall. Such assistance is a great way to build
      bridges.

      http://elect.kdtunstall.com/

      Kevin's Election Day showdown ... against an opponent who will support the
      corrupt Establishment ... is this coming May 12th.

      We are seeking additional volunteers to block walk this weekend, and to work
      polls on Election Day. Location, schedule & contact info is here:

      http://www.lptexas.org/harris/

      Contact Emma Lee Logan 281-261-0118 if you can block walk for Kevin this
      weekend, or help on Election Day.

      Best regards,

      Guy McLendon
      Chair Harris County Libertarian Party