Re: Yahoo Answers

  • rlcmcallen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29 2:50 PM
      This really is a way to reach people.
      I've been answering some and here's what happened:

      The question was: Do Senators Deserve Their Salaries?

      My answer was judged the best and I got a Yahoo notice in my email:
      -------------------
      "Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

      Actually salaries of high public officials in the USA are low compared
      with world standards and with corporate standards.

      My problem isn't with their salaries. It is with their competence. I
      would gladly see them paid twice as much if they would stop selling
      out America to special interests and govern by the Constitution.

      We need more congressmen like Ron Paul, and we need to make him
      President. Then we would be getting our money's worth.

      http://www.ronpaul2008.com "