RE: YRs seek high-profile libertarian speaker

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
      I recommend Dr. Holcombe, Mike Haridopolos or Joe Negron.

      Aaron

      "In the lead up to the Iraq war and its later conduct, I saw at a
      minimum true dereliction, negligence and irresponsibility ... at
      worse, lying, incompetence and corruption." -- General Anthony
      Zinni (ret.), former Commander-in-Chief of U.S. Central Command

      See what's free at AOL.com.