Can we discuss on RLC Discussion? Please???

  • Ted Gilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
      RLC Action was intended for action oriented emails.  RLC Discussion was intended for talking about candidates, issues, etc.  Would it be possible to take the discussions to the discussion group please?

      Respectfully
      Ted Gilson

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.
    • Philip Blumel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Ted Gilson <gilson32653@...> wrote:

        > RLC Action was intended for action oriented emails. RLC Discussion
        was intended for talking about candidates, issues, etc. Would it be
        possible to take the discussions to the discussion group please?

        > Respectfully
        > Ted Gilson
        >

        > ---------------------------------

      • Philip Blumel
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
          Thanks for this comment. I quit participating in this group some time
          ago as I do not think it furthers -- or even has anything to do with --
          RLC action. I don't even think half these people are RLCers.

          As Jeff Palmer suggested recently on this list: "PLEASE limit
          discussions on RLC-Action to 'RLC strategy, tactics and organizational
          issues.'" And yet, folks here are bickering about the pros and cons of
          Newt Gingrich! Such messages should be rejected by the moderator with
          a friendly note explaining the purpose of this Yahoo Group.

          Otherwise, this Yahoo Group should be laid to rest.

          Philip Blumel, vice chair
          Republican Liberty Caucus

          --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Ted Gilson <gilson32653@...> wrote:

          > RLC Action was intended for action oriented emails. RLC Discussion
          was intended for talking about candidates, issues, etc. Would it be
          possible to take the discussions to the discussion group please?

          > Respectfully
          > Ted Gilson
        • Joe Liberty
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
            I am a member of the RLC.  It was my understanding that this group was limited to RLC members.  The decision of whether and which presidential candidate to endorse is an important element in RLC "strategy, tactics, and organizational issues.

            .