Re: [RLC-Action] Re: Candidate Fact Sheet - Ron Paul

  • DJ Entropy
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 8 5:02 PM
      On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 19:18:00 -0400, steven s. <crestln@...> wrote:

      > GWLP??? you mean failure to support liberty for others? If so I agree
      > this is a major short coming. SOME items are NOT relative, they are
      > WRONG. islam is one of those things, and people around the world are
      > being abused by this abomination!

      I agree, and Ron is against the liberation of Iraq and Afghanistan! He is
      against worldwide liberty!

      --
      --------
      DJ Entropy

      "Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."
      --William Penn
    • George Blumel
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 10 6:06 AM
        You've got a lot more formal training than I have on the subject but I still wonder at the comments you made that I challenged. I won't be at a Libertarian convention because I don't think there is anything to be gained in that party. We are trying to advance free market libertarian  principles through the Republican party where it can have some effect.  I trust you worked for Ken Blackwell in his gubernatorial bid --I had the pleasure of dining with him recently here in Florida --he is a wonderful man and certainly a comrade of ours.