State Rep. Mark Pettis of Wisconsin to be on our show

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 4:43 PM
      Hi Wisconsin RLC,

      We just confirmed that fmr. State Rep. Mark Pettis will be a guest on our radio show "Libertarian Politics Live" either later this week or Tuesday or Thursday of next week.

      We are trying to set up a debate on the Drinking Age issue with a Rep. from MADD.

      Obviously, if we do get a Rep. from MADD we will want as many libertarian callers as possible.

      As everyone might know Rep. Pettis introduced the bill to lower the drinking age in Wisconsin.  MADD and the Dems targetted him, and he lost reelection.

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.