Re: [RLC-Action] call talk shows

  • Randy Kleine
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      Gary,
      Has anyone compiled such a list? I'd be interested in helping.
      Randy Kleine, Milford, Ohio

      Gary Coplin-yahoo <gary_coplin@...> wrote:

      We as Ron Paul supporters need to start calling all the national and local radio shows and mention our support for Ron as our presidential candidate we need to do this in mass and do it now and the pundits will have no choice but to hear our voice. They said we couldnÂ’t win in 1996 what a ride and we proved them wrong. After you do that, please post into the yahoo group of your choice the station call letters, station URL, city, station host, and the time of your call. Then other folks can call that same station on behalf of Ron Paul. Regards GaryC

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.