News from Ron Paul:

  • George Blumel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007

      March 29, 2007

      Dear friend,

      Since I announced my candidacy for the Republican nomination for president two weeks ago, the response and activity have been exciting.  Thank you for your enthusiastic support!

      After the day's business is complete here in the U.S. House, I will head to Phoenix this evening for two days of campaigning.  I'm looking forward to a busy and productive time there, as we had recently in New Hampshire.  Some of our activities in Phoenix will be an appearance on the Charles Goyette show on KFNX; a meeting with the editorial board of the Arizona Republic; a luncheon meeting with several Arizona state legislators; an interview with news anchor Jim Sharpe on KFYI; a fundraising reception; and a brunch meeting with nearly 100 Ron Paul 2008 activists.  In addition, I will be interviewed on "Real Time with Bill Maher" on HBO tomorrow night.

      On April 11th, our campaign goes to Iowa for two days.  More on that trip a little later.

      As I mentioned, the response and activity is exciting.  Several videos are available on our YouTube channel.  Thousands of people are watching those videos every day.  Activity on our MySpace grows daily.  The number of requests for radio and television interviews increases by the day, as do invitations for speaking engagements.  Our web site is updated each day with new items posted on our Daily Update page.

       Thank you again for your enthusiastic support.  Please encourage family and friends to join our campaign.  Ask them to visit www.RonPaul2008.com to be a part of our Hope for America.

      Sincerely,

      Ron Paul