Presidential contenders

  • George Blumel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      I met and listened to Mitt Romney tonight at a Club For Growth meeting in Palm Beach. He was most impressive.  He portrayed himself as a problem-solving business type rather than politician and, in fact, he had a highly successful business career before running for governor of Massachusetts. Unlike most politicians, he got down to specifics using a detailed slide presentation --very businesslike. He hit all the hot buttons of this conservative/libertarian group such as low taxes, less regulations, school choice, market-oriented health care, social security privatization and like that.  I think we could live with him. Tomorrow we hear from Gingrich and then Giuliani. Brownback and Gilmore will have their turn as well.  I had a chat with Jeff Flake and several others who you would call the "good guys."  More later.  -Geo.
      From:  "DJ Entropy" <djentropy@mindsprin g.com>
      To:  RLC-Action@yahoogro ups.com
      Date:  Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:12:31 -0500