KISS goes libertarian

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2007
      Hey you all. When someone asks you to name some famous libertarians
      you can now add Gene Simmons of KISS to that list. He was on O'Reilly
      last night, and pushed the "individualist and self-reliance" agenda.

      I have an article about KISS and their libertarianism up now at
      www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Like me, I'm sure many of you grew up on KISS records. I enjoy their
      music even more today knowing that Simmons is a libertarian. In fact,
      I'm bustin' loose to Best of KISS right now as I type this.

      Someone should try to get a hold of Simmons to get him into the RLC?
      Maybe run for office?