Don Zimmerman on phone calls

  • Gary Coplin-yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 7:21 AM
      Blank

      OK due to the fact that the RLC has promised the members that they will not give out phone numbers so we can call everyone to support Ron  Paul. And due to the fact that phone calls are the only effective way to get support for any candidate. Ron Paul will not receive the support he needs from the RLC. Where am I wrong here? GaryC

      We as Ron Paul supporters need to start calling all the national and local radio shows and mention our support for Ron as our presidential candidate we need to do this in mass and do it now and the pundits will have no choice but to hear our voice. They said we couldn’t win in 1996 what a ride and we proved them wrong. After you do that, please post into the yahoo group of your choice the station call letters, station URL, city, station host, and the time of your call. Then other folks can call that same station on behalf of Ron Paul. Regards GaryC