RE: Ron Paul $100

  • Joe Liberty
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 12, 2007
      Until a week or so ago I was a registered independent.  I changed my party affiliation to Republican for one reason and one reason only: so I would be able to vote for Ron Paul if in the Republican Primary next year.  He is the only Republican in years for whom I have even considered voting. I joined RLC for the same reason.

      If Ron Paul could never win a city council race, how is it that he managed to win several terms in the US House of Representatives?