Re: Ron Paul's candidacy and the RLC

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2007
      Posted by: "DGHarrison" DGHarrison@...
      > ... the address you provide above is different from the
      > address on the home page ...

          Either address will work. Ron Paul's District office is:
      837 W. Plantation Drive, Clute, TX 77531
          The Presidential campaign just opened a new DC
      area office:
      850 N. Randolph Street, Suite 122, Arlington, VA 22203

      > This "campaign" has got to get its poop in a pile ...

          Plenty of disappointments, but there does seem to be
      a little bit of progress. At least they have a semi-decent
      website now. If Dr. Paul only gets into a few national TV
      debates and is mentioned last in a few hundred stories
      over the next six months, it will have *some* impact.
          My perception is that it will be "go/no go" within six
      months. If he isn't in the top tier of campaign donations
      by October, I don't think he'll be able to continue.

          BTW: The official announcement of his candidacy
      was made this morning on his favorite cable channel:
      C-Span. The archive of the early-morning "Washington
      Journal" will be posted on their website later today.

          NOTE: The RLC has *not* yet considered the question
      of whether or not to endorse Ron for President. Since it
      requires a vote of the National Board and every chartered
      state, it may be some time before a decision is made.