RE: [RLC-Action] Ron Paul $100

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 11, 2007
      Are we looking at the same website??  Go to www.RonPaulExplore.com, go to the "Contribute" page, and right at the top of the online contribution form is an option entitled "Downloadable Donation Form Here".  The downloadable donation form gives the s-mail address I gave below.  True, it's different than the address on the home page, but I don't think that's particularly unusual.  If anything, it demonstrates that the campaign has a multi-office organization.

      Jeff Palmer - jap@...
       * * *
      Quote of the Week:  “There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.” -- Henry David Thoreau

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 12, 2007
        Until a week or so ago I was a registered independent.  I changed my party affiliation to Republican for one reason and one reason only: so I would be able to vote for Ron Paul if in the Republican Primary next year.  He is the only Republican in years for whom I have even considered voting. I joined RLC for the same reason.

        If Ron Paul could never win a city council race, how is it that he managed to win several terms in the US House of Representatives?