New member introduction

  • Jeffrey Borrowdale
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      I'm a new member of the RLC. I recently had the privilege of sitting with Bill at the Free State Project 's New Hampshire Liberty Forum  at a dinner where John Stossel was speaking. Ron Paul also gave a talk, along with people involved in various kinds of pro-liberty activism.

      I'm a Professor of Philosophy & Religion  at Lane Community College  in Eugene, Oregon and interested in starting a student group on campus, as well as starting up a podcast or local access Cable-TV show and eventually doing some pro-liberty documentary work. This term I'll be taking an audio production and voiceover courses here at the college. I applied for an Institute for Humane Studies internship this summer, and if I don't get that, I may just buy a high-end HD cam and start shooting this summer.

      I haven't done much in the way of activism except write my representatives on a regular basis, get down to the local GOP headquarters and make get out the vote calls and write the occasional letter to the editor and look forward to getting more involved.

      Jeffrey Borrowdale
    • Manwich
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
        Welcome, Jeff. I'm glad you joined the RLC.

        Mark Edge