Dondero to be a guest on Delaware radio show Monday

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      (Jeff or Aaron, kindly post this to the Delaware RLC Group.  Thanx)

      I will be a guest on the Randy Nelson Radio Show out of Rehobeth Beach Monday afternoon at 3:00 pm est.  I will be discussing the nationwide Libertarian Republican movement.  Randy is a self-described "Libertarian Republican."  This will be my second appearance on the show.  I was on back in October.  And we had 7 callers.

      The show reaches into Washington, DC, and covers Ocean City, MD.

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.