Important!! Georgia Republican Liberty Caucus - Bill Green for Congress

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20 7:36 PM
      GA RLC:

      I have just gotten off the phone with my old friend William "Bill" Greene of Augusta.  Bill will be declaring for the seat vacated by deceased Congressman Charles Norwood.  Bill is a "Christian libertarian."  He was involved with the RLC way back in the early 1990s.  Before that Bill was in the Libertarian Party of North Carolina.  He served as our Ron Paul for President Campaign Coordinator at UNC in 1988, and had RP in as a speaker on campus.  Bill even met Roger MacBride when Roger was Chairman of the RLC back in 1995 at his South Florida home.  More recently, Bill has been working for Richard Viguerie and various Conservative causes out of DC.

      Bill has already raised a significant amount of money for the race.  This is his strength over his opponents.

      The race will be a free for all: Dem, Repub, Libt., Independent.  He estimates about 8 to 10 candidates in all.  Of course, there will be a run-off.

      Bill needs help, especially contacts, and possible fundraising leads.

      Please email him.  Or contact him off his site at www.williamgreene.com

      Thanks!

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.