RLC invasion of YR national convention

  • Gary Coplin-yahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2007
      Republican Liberty Caucus Activism
      Phillip:
      Are U going to attend this event? What is the phone # for the sponcors of your booth? GaryC in HOU TX
    • Philip Blumel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
        Yes, I am. The booth will be sponsored by the Republican Liberty
        Caucus. Lisa Bullion and I would be the key contacts for this project.
        My telephone number is 561-254-8458.

        -- Philip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org

        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Coplin-yahoo"