Re: [RLC-Action] Super cool website for GOP outreach to Blacks

  • steven s.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
      can you  chech that address  -- my system says there is no site there

      Steve
      BALTIMORE MARYLAND

      Eric Dondero wrote:
      Wow!  You all want to see a kick-ass website?

      Shi-yat!  This site kicks ass.  We absolutely need more of this.  It's hip, humorous, and edgy.

      They also mention libertarian Republicans in their links.  RLC should work with these guys for sure!!!

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstre amlibertarian. com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.

    • Robert Nelson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
        I just found something at www.hiphoprepublican.com

        robert